These services are offered to Federal, Military and Nuclear Regulatory agencies within the state of Texas.
Fondren Forensics, Inc. employs state certified Technical Supervisors to provide oversight for these programs.
Contracting with us provides your department with the following services:
- Technical guidance with setting up a new Breath Testing Program at your facility
- Maintaining your current Breath Testing Program
- Authorized Factory Repair Center for your Intoxilyzer
- Maintenance and Repair of your Intoxilyzers
- 24 hour technical assistance
- Unlimited Site Visits
- Consultation services
- Departmental statistics
- Annual Renewal for your Breath Test Operators
- Onsite Training for Initial Breath Test Operator Schools
- Alcohol related presentations for your department or public service programs
- Court testimony
If your facility is interested in learning more about the services we offer, please contact us. Our rates are very competitive. Our service is exceptional and we still prefer to do business face-to-face on a personal level. We are currently under military contract. We understand the process of working with federal and military organizations and are diligent to ensure all registrations and certifications are up-to-date and ready for review at your request.
Please contact us today for more information.
Our reputation is built on trust, respect and integrity.