When returning your instrument for repairs or service, please follow these steps so we can serve you better.
- Request a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number from Fondren Forensics, Inc. (tel: 817-354-3910 or email).
- Submit one online form for each instrument being serviced.
- Include a printed copy of the form with the instrument being shipped to Fondren Forensics, Inc.
- Domestic Shipments (USA) ship prepaid (via UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.) to:
Fondren Forensics, Inc.
2700 Tibbets Dr Suite 102
Bedford, TX 76022
- International Shipments ship prepaid via Express Courier to Fondren Forensics, Inc. at the above address. (We recommend shipping via UPS, FedEx, or DHL. Their service is door-to-door, including customs clearance.)
NOTE: ALL international shipments must include a Commercial Invoice showing the description of the instrument and declared value, for customs purposes only. Include the following information on your Commercial Invoice:
“US Goods Returned for Repair/Calibration. Country of Origin: USA. Customs Code: 9801001012”
Failure to include this information within your Commercial Invoice may result in US Customs assessing duties on the shipment, which will be charged to the shipper.