These services are offered to agencies within the state of Texas.
Fondren Forensics, Inc. employs state certified Technical Supervisors to provide oversight services for state evidentiary programs.
Our services include the following:
- Technical guidance with setting up a new Breath Testing Program at your department
- Maintaining your current Breath Testing Program
- Authorized Factory Repair Center for your Intoxilyzer
- Complete maintenance and repair of your Instruments including simulator devices
- Ongoing scientific assessment and evaluation
- 24 hour technical assistance
- Unlimited Site Visits
- Consultation services
- Departmental statistics
- Annual Renewal for your Certified Breath Test Operators
- Operator approval for breath test certification schools
- Alcohol related presentations for your department or public service programs
- ALR and Criminal court testimony
If your police department or county office is interested in learning more about the services we offer, please contact us. Our rates are very competitive. Our service is exceptional and we still prefer to do business face-to-face on a personal level.
We can offer you different options for funding your breath testing program. You can purchase your own Intoxilyzer, or lease one of ours for a turn-key
start up program. Please contact us today with any of your alcohol related questions.
Our reputation is built on trust, respect and integrity.